Update: My campaign was launched on the 11th November and will end on the 10th December 2016.
All right, if, like me, you are not familiar with crowdfunding campaigns, you might be slightly confused about what is happening in the months to come. So let me explain the various milestones coming up and how you can help.
- 31st October: start of my seven day challenge (Spooky Business) to use intuition to make better decisions which runs in my Facebook group. I would like you to invite as many people as possible to join so that we have lots of people in the group on the day of my birthday (see below). Anyone you know who likes Halloween. Anyone who is intrigued or interested by intuition. Also anyone who might have an interested in buying my book. If you invite people in, you will be entered into a draw for a free one card reading with me.
- 2nd November, I will be going live on the Brilliant Misfit podcast – Aesha Kennedy’s delightful podcast that honours all brilliant misfits.
- 6th November is my birthday. Good starting point, isn’t it? It’s not just any birthday. I have decided to launch my crowdfunding campaign on my birthday this year. This means that on the 6th November, a four week period to pledge money towards my book on a crowdfunding platform starts. This is when I wil need your help to make it as public as possible and get people to PREORDER my book.
- on the 4th December, my crowdfunding campaign closes and if I have reached 250 preorders, I will be able to use the money pledged for a number of tasks that I have set to get the book published
- design of the book cover
- marketing campaign
- and more
- On the 6th March 2017, the third anniversary of my father’s death, I will launch the book itself. Hopefully by then, the book will be polished, edited, formatted, printed and ready to be sent. And also, I will have landed a fabulous agent and a book deal. Wooohooo. Life is so good.
My Dad will be so pleased. He likes to think that we co-authored this book.
Thank you for reading. I hope to have you on board.
I would love for you to join my launch party group on Facebook. Please click here to join. I will be holding competitions, challenges and generally sharing about the campaign so if you want to be sure not to miss out. Join the party.
(c) Ange de Lumiere 2016